Hereby you can read how your personal data that we have collected upon visiting our site will be used:
- We won’t use your data to send you spam e-mails.
- You can ask for termination of e-mail correspondence at any time.
- You’re entitled to ask for erasing your data at any time.
- We agree not to sell, publish or distribute your personal data.
- We agree to collect only vital information that facilitate communication with our users.
In accordance with internal processes, the Tourist Board of Rakovica operates by the following rules:
- Data Protection Directive from the year 2015 (DPD)
- General Data Protection Regulation from the year 2018 (GDPR)
Compliance of the website with these regulations will likely mean compliance with data protection and privacy legislation worldwide. If you’re not sure how this applies to your country, please contact us on the following email address: email@example.com.
We store the following data upon filling the contact form or web inquiry when you inform on our services:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Other information regarding your inquiry
While you’re our client we store information in our system to facilitate communication.
Our webpage (as most of the other ones) uses Google Analytics to anonymously collect information such as number of visitors, where did they come from and what pages they have visited. We use that information to better understand visitors who interact with our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We collect your contact info in order to understand your needs, to provide you a better service and to facilitate communication. If you wish to disable the service, you can do it by visiting the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are part of the code and are used to recognize and track web browser activity. You can change the settings at any time.
ACCESS TO DATA, CHANGING OR DELETING DATA
- You can demand we don’t use your data to contact you
- You can demand we delete all your personal information
- You can demand we make changes to your personal data at any time
In order to make any of the requests above, contact us on the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. In order to prevent unauthorized access to it, we have taken the appropriate procedures to protect your data.
HOW TO CONTACT US
The Tourist Board of Rakovica claims copyright to the content (texts, pictures, audio and video content, databases, programming code) that is found on the plitvickedoline.hr website. Unauthorized use of any part of the website will be considered a breach of copyright without the permission of the owner. If you think the Tourist Board of Rakovica has breached your copyright, the case will be considered immediately and the disputed content will be removed when the truth of the complaint is established. In case of unintentional mistake, the Tourist Board of Rakovica apologizes to the injured party.